Our fees will normally be identifiable from the Fee Chart shown on our Fees page. If however your mediation falls into a category not shown, we will be happy to give you a tailored quotation after we have had the opportunity of discussing the details with you. The fees quoted will be the total fees. There will be no additional booking or administration charges.
- Invoices will be raised for each party once the details of your mediation are confirmed. All such invoices are payable prior to the date reserved for your mediation.
- Where a mediation is arranged through a firm of solicitors, accountants, mediators or other professional adviser, an invoice will be raised and will be payable by such professional adviser. Payment shall not be conditional on the professional adviser being in funds from their client/s.
- Where a party does not have professional representation, the invoice will be addressed to and be payable by the party not less than 3 working days prior to the date of the mediation.
If any party should cancel a confirmed Mediation, the following cancellation fees will be payable by each party:
- If the cancellation is received less than 3 working days prior to the date of the Mediation, the full Mediator Fee plus VAT, shall be payable; or
- If the cancellation is received three to five working days prior to the date of the Mediation, 50% of the Mediator Fee plus VAT shall be payable; or
- If the cancellation is received six to ten working days before the date of the Mediation, 25% of the Mediator Fee plus VAT shall be payable; or
- Where a confirmed mediation is cancelled more than 10 working days prior to the appointment, no fees will be payable; or
- If cancellation arises for a reason outlined in our Coronavirus page where the Mediator is obliged to cancel at, or up to 3 days before, the scheduled mediation day due to the failure of a party to comply with face-to-face mediation requirements, the full Mediation Fee will be payable. If an alternative date is arranged within 7 days of such cancellation, a proportional adjustment to further or additional fees will be made.
These cancellation charges are not intended to affect or reduce the right of any Party to recover such sums from the Party it may consider to be at fault for the cancellation.