Our Client Commitment
Impact Mediation is committed to providing the very highest level of mediation service.
In the event that you are not happy with our service however, we will ensure:-
- That we treat your complaint seriously;
- That we deal with your complaint promptly, fairly and in confidence;
- That we immediately change or correct any obvious errors or faults in our systems that caused your complaint
- If your complaint is about a third-party organisation or person outside our control, we will immediately put you in touch with the relevant party.
What constitutes a Complaint?
A complaint arises if you tell us you are unhappy about the service we have provided. It may be that you feel:
- You have received a lower standard of service than agreed; or
- We did not deliver your service on time; or
- We have given you inaccurate information
How will we deal with your Complaint?
Wherever possible a director or senior member of our team will endeavour to resolve any complaint as soon as you get in touch with us. If your grievance is not capable of immediate resolution however or if it involves the conduct of one of our mediators or external suppliers, a formal case file relating to your complaint will be opened. A Director will then communicate with you and take responsibility for resolving your complaint within a reasonable time. The Director will fully investigate your complaint before a decision is made and any proposed resolution will be discussed with you.
In the event that a formal complaint case file is opened, we will:-
- Acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days;
- Attempt to discuss the case with you within 20 working days thereafter;
- Issue a full response within 25 working days.
- If we are unable to maintain the above response times, we will keep you informed and provide an explanation for any delay.
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us in any of the ways listed below:-
- By email to email@example.com
- In writing to Impact Consulting & Mediation Ltd, Registered Office: Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX8
- By telephone to 0118 988 3267
If our internal complaints procedure does not bring a satisfactory resolution of your complaint you may make a further complaint to the Civil Mediation Council who will investigate it independently.
We will always endeavour to maintain the highest standards of mediation service for our client and in that spirit, will welcome all comments about our service.
This Complaints Procedure Notice was last reviewed and updated 15 September 2021